The ERG Economy
E·R·G Econ·o·my \ˈē -är-ˈjē i-ˈkä-nə-mē\
- The flow (concentration and distribution) and management of resources within a community—in this case, ERGs and related stakeholders.
- The production, consumption, and distribution of goods and services of ERGs.
As an Elevate initiative, The ERG Economy convenes cross-industry stakeholders of Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to share and co-create innovative, leading-edge insights that benefit the overall ecosystem and economy of ERGs.
To achieve our vision, The Elevate ERG Economy Initiative co-creates:
- Strategies and solutions to maximize ERG impact, development, and innovation
- Practical tools, such as our signature ToolBooks and other publications
- Research on ERGs that leverage shared information and insights from many stakeholders
- Communities of Practice to jointly forge innovative solutions and share best practices
We aren’t a one-stop-shop. We are a hub. We are a hub that convenes cross-industry stakeholders, collects shared insights, and co-creates thought leadership.
A stop ceases. A hub continues. Join our hub and continue to evolve and Elevate your ERGs with a holistic hub of partners.
The ERG Economy is an initiative of Elevate.